- Student Affairs
- Alcohol & Other Drug Committee
- Getting Started/Welcome Weekend Working Group
- Marketing Advisory Team
- One-Stop Shop Committee
- Staff Development Committee
- Summer School Working Group
- Enrollment Management Organizational Review
- Financial Aid Office Review
- Enrollment Planning Assessment
- Residence Services Review
- Residence Services Update-November 2013
Division of Student Affairs
Welcome to the University of North Dakota - a University which has a strong tradition of academic excellence and service to students. This University is proud of the quality of its academic programs and the success of its more than 100,000 alumni.
We are equally proud of the quality of staff and the services which have assisted students in meeting their needs while they are associated with the University.
This website describes a variety of programs and services designed to help students both on and off campus. Each of the program and service areas listed in this web site has a dedicated and caring staff committed to your success.
The University of North Dakota Division of Student Affairs provides leadership through comprehensive and inclusive student support services and educational opportunities designed to enhance the overall development of lifelong learners, and by extending university resources to all constituents.
Student Affairs Values and Principles
- Recognize that helping prospective, current, and former students accomplish their educational, career, and life goals is the primary reason for our existence.
- Expect quality and foster it in all that we do, continually assessing student and institutional performance.
- Respect tradition, learn from experience, encourage and support creativity; and embrace change and the opportunities it brings.
- Act with integrity in all endeavors.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Recognize our colleagues as the cornerstones of our organization and acknowledge that our strength comes from their empowerment and motivation.
- Appreciate and respect diversity of people, ideas, and thought to create a cross-culturally competent community.
- Encourage teamwork and celebrate success.
- Maximize educational partnerships advancing high expectations for active student learning and engagement.
Office of the Vice President
The Vice President for Student Affairs is responsible for providing leadership to the campus and Division of Student Affairs. Reporting directly to the President, the Vice President is committed to the general welfare and vitality of the institution and is a primary liaison between Student Affairs and other major components of the University. The Vice President for Student Affairs is an advocate for students and seeks to create a positive learning environment for all students especially outside the classroom. The VP is also responsible for policy, long-range planning, budget, personnel, and coordination of the departments which together comprise the Division of Student Affairs.
Lori Reesor, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs
University of North Dakota
307 Twamley Hall
264 Centennial Dr, Stop 7140
Grand Forks, ND 58202-7140