- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Blackboard Voice Tools
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Digital Measures
- Read and Write Gold
Classroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)File StorageInstructional Design Mobile Device Support Network Access PC & Mac SupportSecuritySoftware Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
If you are a new faculty or staff member, use the following checklist to get started using the technology resources at UND.
Claim your Account
- Claim your Account - This account will be used to access most UND resources and NDUS resources as well.
Connect to UND Wireless Network
Check your UND Email
- Check your UND email - This is your official means of communication.
Log into Employee Self Service (HRMS)
- HRMS - This is where you can update personal information, access payroll history and benefit summaries, and pay for parking permits.
- Parking Permits - If your start date of employment has not arrived yet or you have not been assigned an EmplID yet, a temporary permit can be obtained by visiting Parking Services website to print out a form to be signed by your department.
- While in Employee Self Service, check that your Campus Email address is your official UND email (@und.edu). Go to Personal Information, E-mail Addresses. If the address listed for the Campus Email is not your current UND email address, contact your department's administrative office.
Log into Campus Connection
Log into Blackboard
Blackboard - Check your list of courses, upload course content and make courses available to students.
- Faculty Resource Site - This site provides information on using technologies UND has available to faculty, staff and students for teaching and learning. This site also has serial numbers for UND purchased applications (Adobe Presenter and Respondus/Studymate).
- Blackboard Course Request - Use this form to merge multiple sections of your course, import course content from a previous semester to a new semester, add Tegrity buttons to your course and more.
- CILT Instructional Design Support can provide advice, tools and best practices for teaching your course including the use of Blackboard.
Get your Faculty/Staff ID Card (U Card)
- U Card - This ID card provides access to library resource materials, entrance to athletic events and dining services. In addition, the U Card can be used as a debit card for purchases made on campus.
- Visit the UND Tech Support Service Desk for assistance with virus removal, installing anti-virus software, connecting to email, and technology advice.
- Visit UND's Human Resources and Payroll site for more information about benefits, policies, procedures and more.
- Receive online tutoring or view online videos and tutorials on a wide variety of topics:
- Atomic Learning - Online training on a variety of software applications.
- Lynda.com - Online training library on a variety of topics and software. Temporary access must be requested.
- UND Tech Support YouTube Channel - Video tutorials on common support questions.
- Smarthinking - Free online tutoring service that is available for students to assist them with UND coursework.