- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Clickers in the Classroom
- Read and Write Gold
BlackboardCampus Connection /People SoftCitrixClaim My AccountClassroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)Instructional DesignMobile Device Support My UNDNetwork Access PC & Mac Support Software Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
IT Security Encryption and Tracking
It is important to protect sensitive data from unauthorized use. The information below should be used to protect UND data as well as personal data from unauthorized use.
Microsoft Windows includes a free encryption program called BitLocker Drive Encryption.
Apple Mac OS X 10.6 or newer includes a free encryption program call FileVault.
Mobile Device Locking, Tracking, or Wipe Device
Apple iOS 7 recommendations:
- Turn on Passcode Lock. This will prevent someone from looking through the data on your device.
- Turn on Find My iPhone. This will allows the user to activate a recovery message, play a sound, lock the device, or erase data from iCloud.com. It will also let you locate your device, as long as its powered up and able to connect to WiFi/Cellular Service. This feature also prevents the device from being erased or from being unlocked unless the correct username and password for the iCloud account is typed in.
- To setup Find my iPhone check out Apple Support ph2697: iCloud: Set up Find My iPhone.
Android Devices recommendations:
- Turn on Lock Screen (Pattern or Pin Number will be best)
- You can Locate, Ring, Lock, or Erase your phone from Android Device Manager http://www.android.com/devicemanager/.
Office 365 for Students, Faculty, or Staff
Mobile Devices which use the Microsoft Exchange connection contains a built-in utility to remote wipe the device in the event it is ever lost.
- Login to your Office 365 account.
- Click the GEAR icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the OPTIONS in the drop-down menu.
- Click PHONE on the right side of the screen.
- Select the device that needs to be wiped.
- Click Wipe Device Icon. This will send a device wipe command to the selected mobile device.
|Normal||All systems normal|