Professional Development for Educators
This page should assist you with many of your technical questions regarding your course with the Professional Development for Educators Program.
How to order transcripts
Students may view grades and the Unofficial Transcript through the student account program, Campus Connection.
1. In order to obtain login credentials for Campus Connection, users need to claim their North Dakota University System Identity Manager (IdM) account. In order to claim your account, you must have your EMPL ID (student ID number), which you may request here. Information on claiming accounts, password assistance, and obtaining username can be found here. Video demonstrations can be found on this YouTube page.
2. Log on to Campus Connection.
User ID: NDUS.Identifier (example: jane.doe or jane.doe1)
Password: Enter the password chosen during the Claim process.
Visit this website for Campus Connection username and password assistance if needed.
3. Once logged in to Campus Connection, follow these steps:
- Click on Self Service in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select Academic Records.
- Choose View Unofficial Transcript.
- Choose University of North Dakota for the Academic Institution, and select Unoff PDF Transfer Details as the Report type. Click View Report. Note: Popups for this site may need to be allowed in order for the transcript to open.
- A video demonstration of the process can be found here.
- Information on ordering Official Transcripts can be found on UND's Office of the Registrar's page.
Important: Please wait at least 2 to 3 weeks after your course end date to request transcript(s). If an order is placed too early, your grade may not be recorded on your transcript. To ensure your grades are posted prior to ordering your Official Transcript, you may:
- Log onto UND Campus Connection to view an Unofficial Transcript
- Request your transcript be held until your grades are posted
- When ordering transcripts online through the National Student ClearingHouse, complete the information as requested. For the "Enrollment/Degree Information" section, note the following:
- Unless you are a current degree-seeking student, indicate you are not currently enrolled at UND
- For graduate professional development credits, please select "Workshops"
- The dates you enter for "Begin Year" and "End Year" are for your complete transcript history; enter the first year you completed a course or workshop from UND.
- If you're an international student, or you did not provide your Social Security Number (SSN) during registration, please enter (999-99-9999) for the SSN.
Please click on your course provider if you need assistance with:
- logging into your course
- finding your instructor's contact information
- obtaining getting started or course information
- finding which contact email address you have listed with the course
- technical assistance
- The website address to Blackboard is https://online.und.edu.
- Your login information is located within your "Welcome" email. You should receive this email after you have completed your registration and payment for the course.
- Typically, your username during your first semester with UND follows the format of t.firstname.lastname, (e.g. John Doe would have the username t.john.doe).
- If you have completed a Professional Development for Educators course or another UND course, your login will change to the NDUS.Identifier format. Typically, this follows the format of firstname.lastname (e.g. John Doe would have the username john.doe).
Blackboard Course Information
- Below is a video tour of a Blackboard course in the Professional Development for Educators program.
Blackboard Course Instructor Information
- Information regarding your instructor can be found by clicking on the Faculty link within your Blackboard course.
UND Tech Support
For technical assistance during an exam, assignment submission assistance or other technical assistance in the course, contact UND Tech Support.
Digital Learning Tree
Contact Mr. Lance Joe at email@example.com for course information or technical support.
Ed2Go (Education to Go)
Please go to the Help Page at: https://www.ed2go.com/undeducators/help.html and click on a topic in the left navigation column for technical assistance, or for assistance with courses. For additional help, click on E-Mail Support. Please note: Responses to requests for assistance will be provided within 24 hours, Monday-Friday.
KDSI (Knowledge Delivery Systems)
To speak with a KDSI representative, call: (800) 728-0032 (M- F 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST). For questions regarding professional development offerings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical support, please email email@example.com.
For a guide to accessing the KDSI eClassroom, and answers to frequently asked questions click here.
ND Center for Distance Education
Contact the Center for Distance Education by phone: (701) 231-6000 M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST, or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCT Continuing Education Service
Contact Tammy Berg at email@example.com for course information or technical support.
Tools For Teachers
Contact Ms. Kimberly Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-321-3316 or 202-643-8241 for course information or technical support.
Virtual Education Software Inc. (VESi)
For questions or problems related to the operation of your VESi course, please try everything twice. If the problem persists please check the VESi support pages for FAQs and known issues at www.virtualeduc.com and also the Help section of your course.
For personal assistance, email email@example.com or call (509) 891-7219. When contacting technical support, please know your course version number (it is located at the bottom left side of the Welcome Screen) and your operating system, and be seated in front of the computer at the time of your call.
For login information, getting started, policies, forms and resources, contact your course provider or:
Course Specific Questions
For specific questions regarding course work (lessons, assignments, and feedback) contact your instructor.
Interested in taking another course?
Visit the Professional Development for Educators webpage to learn about other courses available.