- CILT Home
- About Us
- Teaching & Learning
- Active Learning Strategies
- Consulting & Training
- Course Design
- -- Overview
- -- Online Course Design
- -- Backwards Course Design
- -- Request an ID Consultation
- How do I?
- -- Assess & Evaluate
- -- Communicate & Collaborate
- -- Organize
- -- Present
- -- Create Accessible Content
- Instructional Design Consulting
- -- Teaching with Technology Tips
- -- Educational Resources
- Open Education Resources
- Terms & Definitions
- Tech Support
- Get Help
- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Dropbox for Business
Dropbox for Business
Benefits of Dropbox for Business (UND Approved Version)
- FERPA Compliant
- HIPAA Compliance is available, but not currently setup (Please call if needed)
- 1 TB of space for each user, space is shared University-wide.
- Single Sign-on with UND Active Directory
- Links to a personal Dropbox account for unified management. You will recieve 2GB of extra space for your personal files.
Full Year of Service is only $105. Which renews on May 2nd each year. The rate will be pro-rated for any partial years of service. The service may be cancelled or transferred at anytime.
Need to Transfer a License
If you need to transfer the license, please provide the email of the original account holder and the email of the new account holder. Please also indicate where you would like the files to be transferred.
Request a Dropbox License
If you wish to place an order, please have your Department Software Coordinator, email the UND Software at UND.software@UND.edu Dropbox for Business is only ordered on the 15th and 30th of each month. All orders will be collected and placed at the designated times.
The following details are required:
- Fund Number - Department Number
- Provide the @UND.edu email address of the user. These accounts are tied to the UND Active Directory System.
How to Use Dropbox For Business at UND
Login Instructions: When logging into the account at Dropbox.com or through any Dropbox applications on the mobile or computer devices use the following instructions:
- Username: Use your @UND.edu address. This lets Dropbox know to use Singe Sign-on at UND.
- Password: Leave this field blank, then hit submit or sign-on
- At the NDUS Login page, use your NDUS.Identifier and password. Do not add your @UND.edu address to the username field.
- Copy the verification/pin code, and paste the number in the Dropbox Application.