South Dakota Infection Control Conference
October 5 - 6, 2017 - Hilton Garden Inn - Sioux Falls, SD
The South Dakota Infection Control Conference is a yearly event intended to provide continuing education in infection prevention to all persons with interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control fiend in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
- Provide Continuing Education in infection prevention
Who Should Attend?
All persons with an interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
- Federal and State Regulations/mandates in Relation to Infection Prevention
- Infection Prevention in Healthcare Facilities
- Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Latest Emerging Pathogens
- Public Disease Prevention
- Vaccine Preventable Illness
South Dakota Infection Control Council