SD Infection Control Conference
2019 SD Infection Control Conference Presents:
October 3 & 4, 2019
Best Western Ramkota Hotel - Sioux Falls, SD
The South Dakota Infection Control Conference is a yearly event intended to provide continuing education in infection prevention to all persons with interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
- Provide Continuing Education in infection prevention
Who Should Attend?
All persons with an interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
- Federal and State Regulations/Mandates in Relation to Infection Prevention
- Infection Prevention in Healthcare Facilities
- Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Latest Emerging Pathogens
- Public Disease Prevention
- Vaccine Preventable Illness
- Ecolab, Inc.
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- Nanosonics, Inc.
- PDI Healthcare
South Dakota Infection Control Council