October 6-7, 2022
SD Infection Control Conference
October 6-7, 2022 | In-Person or Online
South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
Surbeck Center – Ballroom
501 E St Joseph St
Rapid City, SD 57701
The South Dakota Infection Control Conference is a yearly event intended to provide continuing education in infection prevention to all persons with interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
- Provide Continuing Education in infection prevention
Who Should Attend?
All persons with an interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
- Federal and State Regulations/Mandates in Relation to Infection Prevention
- Infection Prevention in Healthcare Facilities
- Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Latest Emerging Pathogens
- Public Disease Prevention
- Vaccine Preventable Illness
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters
- South Dakota Foundation for Medical Care
South Dakota Infection Control Council