- Accessing Your Course
- Can I Withdraw?
- Certificate of Completion
- Change of Address/Email
- Grades & Transcripts
- Preceptor Information
A one year Re-Enrollment is granted to a student that has either exhausted both extensions, and has still not successfully completed the course, OR for a student who was canceled from the course before requesting an extension. Click to access the Re-Enrollment Form.
A Re-Enrollment is offered only under the following conditions:
- The student must request and pay for the Re-Enrollment no later than three months past the course completion/cancel date. (Note the change from six months to three months.)
- ONLY one Re-Enrollment is allowed per student.
- There are NO additional extensions allowed or available after the one year Re-Enrollment has been granted.
- The student will begin where they left off in the course prior to requesting the Re-Enrollment.
- If the student has not successfully completed the course after the one year Re-Enrollment, they will be canceled from the course.
- There are no refunds on a Re-Enrollment registration.