Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
North Dakota Real Estate Principles Pre-Licensure Course
Certification/Licensure - Exam Prep
- 45 Hours
- Up to 3 Months to Complete
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
UND's online North Dakota Real Estate Principles Pre-Licensure Course is:
- The only online real estate pre-licensure course for the state of North Dakota. ("Contains material reprinted with permission from Kaplan, Inc.® Copyright © (2012) Kaplan, Inc. All rights reserved.")
- Approved by the North Dakota Real Estate Commission to help you prepare for the North Dakota State and National Licensing Exam.
- Certified by ARELLO (Association of Real Estate License Law Officials), the number one credential for quality design and delivery of real estate distance education courses.
- Convenient! You can enroll, study and complete lessons whenever you want without leaving your job or sacrificing time with family.
Obtain your North Dakota real estate license!
To act as a real estate agent in North Dakota, you must be licensed by the North Dakota Real Estate Commission.
The University of North Dakota's online Real Estate Principals Pre-Licensure Course prepares you for the North Dakota Applied Measures and Practice Real Estate licensing exam through self-paced lessons and required readings that are designed to work around your busy schedule. You "attend class" wherever and whenever it is convenient for you!
Once you have successfully completed the 45-hour Real Estate Principles Pre-Licensure Course and the licensing exam, you will be required to complete the AMP exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, you may be issued a real estate salesperson's license through the North Dakota Real Estate Commission.
Contact the North Dakota Real Estate Commission for more information on the AMP exam and obtaining a real estate salesperson's license.