- About OLLI
- OLLI News
- OLLI Newsletter
- Teach for OLLI
- Have Ideas for OLLI?
Leave this field empty
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI@UND)
Grand Forks Fall 2015 Showcase
- Bismarck Fall 2015 Showcase
- OLLI Leadership Council Meeting (open to all members)
- OLLI Open House (Bismarck Only)
- have a thirst for knowledge?
- enjoy learning and making new friends?
- want to be part of a learning community made of your peers?
Now, you can be part of OLLI and join others who share your passion for learning!
Non-credit, face-to-face courses are offered 3 semesters per year: winter, summer and fall. OLLI members choose from a variety of topics and educational experiences with no grades or tests.
Courses are taught by current or retired professors, professionals from local campuses, and/or experts and professionals from the local community. Most courses are 2 hours in length each time they meet. Please read all dates and times carefully. Future course topics are based on recommendations and ideas from OLLI members.