- About OLLI
- OLLI News
- OLLI Newsletter
- Teach for OLLI
- Have Ideas for OLLI?
Leave this field empty
Join us for a Minneapolis/St. Paul History, Music and Culture trip!
- Thursday, April 30 - Sunday, May 3
- Trip includes stops at:
- Minnesota History Center
- Summit Avenue and the James J. Hill House
- Mill City Museum
- Orpheum Theater
- Guthrie Theater (attend The Crucible)
- Festival of Nations
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show
- Cost: $775 for single occupancy, $640 for double, $575 for triple
- Fee includes: deluxe motor coach, 3 nights lodging, 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners, and admission to all planned events
- Download all the trip details! Grand Forks | Bismarck
Register online or by calling 701.777.3000
- have a thirst for knowledge?
- enjoy learning and making new friends?
- want to be part of a learning community made of your peers?
Now, you can be part of OLLI and join others who share your passion for learning!
Non-credit, face-to-face courses are offered 3 semesters per year: winter, summer and fall. OLLI members choose from a variety of topics and educational experiences with no grades or tests.
Courses are taught by current or retired professors, professionals from local campuses, and/or experts and professionals from the local community. Most courses are 2 hours in length each time they meet. Please read all dates and times carefully. Future course topics are based on recommendations and ideas from OLLI members.