- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Lunch Seminars
- Reflecting on Teaching Colloquium
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- FIDC travel and materials grants deadline March 3, 2014 at noon. You will find a list of teaching related conferences here.
- Register for the Thursday, March 13th On Teaching Seminar, Interactive Learning Environments.
- Apply for the 2014 Teaching with Writing Course Development Workshop.