- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Seminars
- Reflecting on Teaching Colloquium
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- FIDC travel and materials grants deadline: December 1, 2014 at noon. You will find a list of teaching related conferences here.
- Sign up for the November 25 breakfast On Teaching Seminar: "Supporting Veterans in Our Classrooms: What Faculty Can Do"
- FIDC is offering SIDP Cluster Grants again this year: email to sign up for the Nov. 24 information session (noon-1 in the Badlands Room) and reserve a lunch. You'll find a list of last year's projects here.
- Attend the lunch keynote by Dr. Paul Kelter, Director of the Center for Instructional Excellence and Innovation at NDSU, "Teaching Science With An Eye Toward Diversity and Globalization." Rsvp to email@example.com by Tuesday, November 25 at noon to reserve a lunch