- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Seminars
- Reflecting on Teaching Colloquium
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- FIDC travel and materials grants deadline: February 2, 2015 at noon. You will find a list of teaching related conferences here.
- Sign up for the February 5, On Teaching Seminar: "Avoiding Death by PowerPoint"
- Sign up for a Faculty Study Seminar
- FIDC is offering SIDP Cluster Grants again this year. You'll find a list of last year's projects here.