- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Alice Clark Scholars Forum
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Seminars
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- Join the UND Teach-In on diversity and racism on college campuses, Dec. 2 in the Loading Dock, Memorial Union, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The next FIDC grant deadline is December 1.
- Check out this directory of teaching-related conferences
- Join us for an information session on SIDP Cluster grants : Tuesday, December 13 at 3pm (Badlands Room, Memorial Union).
- The January 31st Alice Clark Scholars forum is on writing a teaching statement. Register here.
- Find information on the new student evaluation of teaching form (the SELFI) here