- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Alice Clark Scholars Forum
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Seminars
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- SIDP Cluster Grant Proposals are due March 1 by noon
- The next FIDC travel grant deadline is March 1 by noon
- The next Alice Clark Scholars forum is on writing a research/creative activity agenda: register here
- Click here to request an SGID
- Congratulations to the 2017 Outstanding Faculty Award Recipients!
- Register for the Essential Studies Diversity/Intercultural Knowledge and Skills Assignment Design Workshop (Monday, April 10, 2:00-4:00)
- Register for Writing Strong Multiple Choice Questions, April 13, 12:30-1:30pm River Valley Rm., Memorial Union.