- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Seminars
- Reflecting on Teaching Colloquium
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- The resource site for the April 1 State of Online and Distance Education luncheon is here
- FIDC travel and materials grants deadline: April 1, 2015 at noon. You will find a list of teaching related conferences here.
- Register here for the next On Teaching Seminar held on April 8: "Globalizing Your Course"
- Find information on OID and WAC Workshops
Register for the Online Course Design Workshop (April 24, 1-4 pm)
Register for the Student Engagement in Online Learning Workshop (April 25, 9 –noon)