- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Lunch Seminars
- Reflecting on Teaching Colloquium
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- Welcome new faculty! The first session of the Alice T Clark/UND Foundation Scholars Mentoring Program is on September 2. Look under the Programs tab for more information.
- FIDC travel and materials grants deadline September 2, 2014 at noon. You will find a list of teaching related conferences here.
- Remember to schedule an SGID into your class calendar.