- Alice Clark Mentoring
- Alice Clark Scholars Forum
- Faculty Study Seminars
- On Teaching Seminars
- Faculty Writing Groups
Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- The next FIDC travel grant deadline is April 3 by noon
- The next Alice Clark Scholars forum is on writing a research/creative activity agenda: register here
- Click here to request an SGID
- Register for the Essential Studies Diversity/Intercultural Knowledge and Skills Assignment Design Workshop (Monday, April 10, 2:00-4:00)
- Register for Writing Strong Multiple Choice Questions, April 13, 12:30-1:30pm River Valley Rm., Memorial Union. Registration deadline is Monday, April 3.
- Click here for more information about the Teaching Writing in Large Classes Summer Workshop May 18-19 and 22-24.
- Summer Mini-Project Grant Proposals are due by Thursday, April 20th at Noon. Click here for more information.