Office of Instructional Development
The Office of Instructional Development is dedicated to enhancing the quality of teaching and learning at the University of North Dakota. Through its various activities, programs, and resources OID promotes campus-wide conversations about teaching, fosters innovation in curriculum and instruction, recognizes excellence, and encourages the continuing development of faculty as teachers. For information about specific programs and functions, click on appropriate topics at left.
- Nominate an excellent colleague or department for an Outstanding Faculty Award!
- The next FIDC grant deadline is November 2.
- This is a good time to make plans to use the SGID (Small Group Instructional Diagnosis) method for receiving midterm feedback from students in your classes
- Introducing the Alice T. Clark Scholars Forum: register here for the October 25th session on Documenting Your Teaching and Your Students' Learning
- Find information on the new student evaluation of teaching form (the SELFI) here