Leave this field empty
Online Bachelor's Degrees
Interested in completing your bachelor's degree online from the University of North Dakota?
You can complete your bachelor's degree online with distance programs in engineering, psychology, communication and more.
If you plan to complete your degree online, you must meet the same admission requirements and follow the same application process as:
- Freshmen and first-year students (fewer than 24 transferable college credits)
- Transfer students (24+ transferable college credits)
- International students (except Canadian students who follow the same process as U.S. students)
To learn more, view UND's online bachelor's degree programs.
If you're not admitted to UND, but you'd like to take a few online courses, you may be admitted as a non-degree seeking student.
As a non-degree seeking student, you can complete up to 15 undergraduate credits before you must be fully admitted to UND.
To be admitted as a non-degree online student, simply:
- Find the online courses you'd like to take.
- Click on the "Register Now" button.
- Follow the online registration process.
You'll be assessed the non-refundable $35 admission fee (U.S. funds).
To learn more, view UND's online undergraduate courses.