Last Modified 9/14/17
- freshman roomies —> college grads... well, fifty percent of us are anyways! congrats my dear friend! ❤️
- Congratulations to our winter grad and two alums on graduation today!! We are so proud of everything you guys have done for us 💕
- Of all the decisions my 18-year-old self made, this was one of the better ones. Thank you Grand Forks, ND for the best 4.5 years ❤️
- Looking good in the Dominican!!#undproud #onthebeach #undhawks #undhockey #goteamgo #mnaintgotnothingonthis
- PSA: I am finally done with college classes! Not going to miss late night studying, constant freezing temps, or the long drives home but I am going to miss these wonderful women, along with all of my ...
- Holy poop! How is one of my best friends already graduating! It feels like just yesterday we were living in the dorms together. From dance parties, Netflix binges, hockey games, work, frats, classes t...
- We’ll see yah soon, Mayo Clinic 💉
- Congratulations to this newly commissioned Army officer! It’s been incredible to watch your dedication and to see all that you have accomplished. So proud of you, Hales!
- “Congratulations! Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places! You're off and away! So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will ...
- The feeling you get when you finally finish finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
✌🏼out sophomore year✌🏼
- And that's a wrap for this semester ✔️🤙🏽
- Had by far the two cutest supporters tonight at my pinning ceremony ❤️❤️ #UNDNursing
- #congrats to the grad @katielkruse!
- Having fun at the photo booth at the #UNDtakeover #UNDproud
- MY MOM IS A DOCTOR!!! also thank you for inspiring me everyday and always reminding me it’s never too late to go after your dreams 💕💘💞#drshirley
- Issa Master’s Degree 😈👩🏽🎓💚 #blackandhooded #myund #undproud