USGA (United States Golf Association) Rules Govern All Play
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES OR DAMAGES TO PEOPLE AND PROPERTY SURROUNDING THE GOLF COURSE. PLEASE HIT RESPONSIBLY.
- Shirts and shoes MUST be worn at all times.
- Absolutely NO BEER or other ALCOHOLIC beverages allowed on premises.
- A bag and a set of clubs are required for each player.
- Two (2) riders and two (2) bags per cart. Only person with a valid Driver's Liscense may operate cart.
- Fix your ball mark on the green. And if you have a moment - if there isn't another group of golfers behind you waiting for you to clear the green - fix one or two other ball marks too if you find more of them on the green.
- Replace all divots.
- Please play without delay.
- Slow play is a problem "enjoy your two hour round" (for 9 holes).
- All players must report to the Clubhouse to pay green fees or present your season ticket number.