Ray Richards Golf Course
Ray Richards is a 9 hole golf and 18 hole disc golf course.
The golf course is owned and operated by the University of North Dakota and is located along the south border of the Grand Forks campus
We Can Host Your Event
A ninety-minute Chipping Challenge social, a two-hour golf outing, or an eighteen-hole scramble, Ray's has a few options to host your event.
The Chipping Challenge is played on the chipping practice green. It allows smaller groups to remain in close proximity of each other, but still, utilize the sport to build camaraderie or friendly competition. The challenge is also easier to fit into a budget.
Ray's would also be happy to host your traditional golf outings, tournaments, or fundraisers using a nine or eighteen-hole format.
For details or reservations, call the pro shop at 701.777.4340.
Course Safety Precautions
University leaders are following the Center for Disease Control & Prevention health guidelines for the Ray Richards course re-opening. The following course rules will be enforced for the safety of visitors and staff:
- Course visitors should follow CDC social distancing practices.
- Please be alert while at the course for updates on safety procedures.
- Golf cars will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each round of golf.
- Remove your tees, even if broken, and do not pick up a tee that is not yours.
- Practice social distancing by staying 6’ feet away from other players.
- Please leave the flag stick in the holes at all times.
- Handle only your own clubs.