- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
Core Detail - Student Credit Hours
The following are credit hour production totals for the department for the entire year (summer, fall, and spring). These are the number of credits generated by courses within the department. Note: per new enrollment reporting requirements, correspondence-study students/courses are included in the totals unless otherwise noted.
- Lower Division: Credit hour production of the 100- and 200-level courses.
- Upper Division: Credit hour production of the 300- and 400-level courses.
- Graduate: Credit hour production of the 500- and 900-level courses.
- Law: Credit hour production of LAW courses.
- Medicine-professional: Credit hour production of professional-level medicine courses (600- and 9000- level).
- Total Credits: Departmental total.