- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
UND 1999 CIRP New Freshmen Survey
The number of new freshman enrolling at the University of North Dakota in the Fall Semester of 1999 totaled 1754. Of this total 55% completed the Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) survey (see APPENDIX A) during their participation at "Getting Started" during the summer of 1999.
CIRP is a national study of the American higher education system sponsored by the American Council on Education and administered by the Higher Education Research Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles. The findings of the study are given in APPENDIX B, with comparative nationally normed data for public universities. Below is a discussion of some of the 1999 findings comparing UND's new freshmen with their national counterparts.
The goal of this analysis is to provide insights into the significant benefits that UND education offers to its students.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
©2013 University of North Dakota