- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
ACT Alumni Outcomes Survey-2003
In January 2003, the ACT Alumni Outcomes Survey (AOS) was mailed to all UND students who graduated in December 1999, May 2000, and August 2000. A total of 557 alumni, 212 males (38.1%) and 345 females (61.9%) responded. With an overall rate of 28%, 23% of the undergraduate alumni and 35% of the graduate or professional alumni participated in the surveys. The results were analyzed and compared to the national norm provided by ACT.
The goal of this analysis is to provide insights into the significant benefits that UND education offers to its students.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
©2013 University of North Dakota