- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
2006-2007 Placement Survey of 2004-2005 Undergraduate Alumni
For years, the Office of Institutional Research has conducted a survey for the purpose of collecting demographic and employment information on recent University of North Dakota graduates for the needs of the Career Services Office and for assessment purposes. The 15-question Placement Survey is a paper-based questionnaire which was developed for use with university alumni graduating two years out.
In October 2006, an invitation letter and a survey form were mailed to 1,682 undergraduate alumni. Altogether three mailings were sent to promote participation and to make the results as representative as possible. The survey collection was closed on March 23, 2007. After adjusting for the undeliverable addresses, a total of 697 valid placement surveys were obtained. The survey yielded a response rate of 44.2%.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
- Want to see the average salary by major, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
- Want to see survey instrument, please click Here
©2013 University of North Dakota