- Graduate in 4-Years
- Declare a Major
- GPA Calculator
- Academic Probation
- Rights and Responsiblities
- Success Courses
Graduate in 4-Years
When it comes to your academics, take the initiative to develop your personal plan for success! Here's where to start:
Make 4-Year Plan
Review your major’s four-year plan and work with your academic advisor to ensure you meet the degree requirements and reach graduation on time.
Take 15 Credits Per Semester
All majors at UND require at least 125 credits in order to graduate—many require more. In order to graduate in four years you need to successfully complete at least 30 hours each academic year (fall and spring).
Why take 15 credits?
- You’re more likely to graduate on time
- Many scholarships require 15 credits per semester
- You’ll save money by not adding additional tuition for more semesters
- You’ll start your career sooner