- Testing Center
UND Testing Services
Our goal at the Testing Center is to assist all clients, students, and faculty in attaining their educational goals by providing comprehensive testing services. UND Testing Services is committed to fostering a positive, reliable testing administration in a secure environment that facilitates academic success. Our testing programs are consistent with the primary educational mission of the University of North Dakota.
The following exams can be scheduled by calling the testing office at 701.777.4157.
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program) Exam
- Math Placement
- DSST (DANTES Subject Standardized Test) Exams
- EPT (English Proficiency Test)
- Residual ACT
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
- SPEAK Test
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Registration for these exams is completed on the official test websites.
- GRE Subject
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE)
- ACT WorkKeys exams are given fall and winter. Check the WorkKeys website for testing dates and deadlines then call the testing center to register for this test.
See www.prometric.com for a list of exams and registration procedures.