- Agendas and Minutes
- Senate Members
- Governance Documents
- Faculty Senate Proposal
- Senate Orientation
- About the Senate
- Responsibilities and Privileges
- Personnel Information
- Teaching Policies and Procedures
To provide guidance and oversight by serving in an advisory capacity to the Director of Libraries regarding library policies and planning and to report to appropriate bodies on library matters.
Director of Libraries - concurrent with office
Faculty - three years
Students - one year
Functions and Responsibilities
Acting of its own volition, upon the request of the Senate and/or others, the Committee shall assume the following responsibilities:
- Participate, through the Director of Libraries or persons designated by the Director, in the formulation of broad policies relative to collections and services as well as in long-range planning.
- Advise the Director in matters of administration and problem-solving.
- Represent concerns of the University community to the Director.
- Report on library matters to the University Senate and other appropriate offices.
- Maintain and keep current committee website.