SD Infection Control Conference
The South Dakota Infection Control Conference is a yearly event intended to provide continuing education in infection prevention to all persons with interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
Attend LIVE or VIRTUALLY
University of South Dakota - Sioux Falls Campus
4801 N Career Ave
Sioux Falls, SD
- Provide Continuing Education in infection prevention
Who Should Attend?
All persons with an interest in or responsibilities related to the infection control field in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
- Active Soruce Control Across the Healthcare Continuum
- APIC and SD APIC
- Facility Surveys and Preparing for Surveys
- Microbiology Challenges to Consider When Processing Flexible Endoscopes
- Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (MDROs)
- Legionnaire's Disease
- Becton Dickinson
- Buckeye International
- North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters
- ProChem Dynamics
- South Dakota APIC
- Spartan Chemical Company
South Dakota Infection Control Council