Selected Print Publications:
- William Gaddis, "The Last of Something:" Critical Essays. Co-editor. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2010.
- Journal Issues
- Book Chapters/Journal Articles/Reviews (Peer Reviewed)
- "Introduction: On Influence." Orbit: Writing around Pynchon, 4(2): 1, pp. 1–11, doi:10.16995/orbit.198
- “‘Freud is finished, Einstein’s next’: Don DeLillo’s Cosmopolis, Chaos Theory, and Quantum Physics.” Orbit: Writing Around Pynchon 4(2): 7, pp. 1–28, doi:10.16995/orbit.196
- "Review Essay: Fort Marion Prisoners and the Trauma of Native Education and Report to the Department of the Interior: Poems (Diane Glancy)." Transmotion. 1.2 (2015). https://journals.kent.ac.uk/index.php/transmotion/article/view/190
- “Piecing together the Puzzle: the Manuscripts of James Merrill’s ‘Lost in Translation,’” North Dakota Quarterly. 79.1 Winter 2012 (published Spring 2014): 79-89.
- “I’m Only Just Starting to Look”: Media, Art, and Literature after 9/11,” Transatlantic Literature and Culture After 9/11: The Wrong Side of Paradise. Ed. Kristine A. Miller. New York: Palgrave, 2014.
- “William Gaddis’s Immortality: Celebration, Cartoon, or Corruption?,” Orbit: Writing Around Pynchon. 2.1 (2013): [np]. doi: 10.7766/orbit.v2.1.66/
- In the Talking Leaves: Diane Glancy's Reclamation of Voice and Archives," The Salt Companion to Diane Glancy. Ed. James Mackay. Cambridge, UK: Salt Publishing, 2010.
- "Valuable Dregs: William Gaddis, the Life of an Artist," Paper Empire: William Gaddis and the World System. Eds. Joseph Tabbi and Rone Shavers. Tuscaloosa, AL: U of Alabama P, 2007.
- "Three Early Stories by William Gaddis," The Missouri Review. 27.2 (2004): 92-95.
Selected Digital Collections:
- "UND Writers Conference Digital Collection." Project Director. University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library. Grand Forks, North Dakota. Available at http://digital.undwritersconference.org (under development)
- "The Elizabeth Barrett Browning Project." Technical Editor. Sandra Donaldson, General Editor. University of North Dakota. Grand Forks, North Dakota. Funded by an NEH Scholarly Editions Grant. (under development, currently being migrated)
- "Nuremberg Trial Transcripts: Nazi Occupation of Norway." Editor. University of North Dakota Chester Fritz Library. Grand Forks, North Dakota. Available at https://commons.und.edu/nuremburg-transcripts/
- "The Revised Dred Scott Case Collection." Washington University Digital Libraries. St. Louis, Missouri. Available at http://digital.wustl.edu/d/dre/index.html