- Torelli, Carlos J., Hyewon Oh, & Jennifer L. Stoner (forthcoming), “Cultural Equity: Knowledge and Outcomes Aspects.” International Marketing Review
- To, Christopher, Lisa Leslie, Carlos J. Torelli, & Jennifer L. Stoner (2020), “Culture and Social Hierarchy: Is the Status-Power Distinction Universal?” Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 157(1), 159-176.
- Torelli, Carlos J. & Jennifer L. Stoner (2019), "Global Consumer Culture: Consequences for Consumer Research,” International Marketing Review, Special Issue on Global Consumer Culture, 36(4), 587-592.
- Wang, Yajin, Jennifer L. Stoner, & Deborah Roedder John (2019), "Counterfeit Luxury Consumption in a Social Context: The Effects on Females' Moral Disengagement and Behavior." Journal of Consumer Psychology, 29(2), 207-225.
- Stoner, Jennifer L., Barbara Loken, & Ashley Stadler Blank (2018), "The Name Game: How Naming Products Increases Psychological Ownership and Subsequent Consumer Evaluations.” Journal of Consumer Psychology.
- Stoner, Jennifer L., Carlos J. Torelli, & Alokparna Monga (2017), "The Asymmetric Effect of Portfolio and Image Abstractness," Journal of Product and Brand Management: Special Issue on Brand Equity Management
- Torelli, Carlos J., Maria Rodas & Jennifer L. Stoner (2017), “The Cultural Meanings of Brands,” Foundations and Trends in Marketing.
- Torelli, Carlos J., Rohini Ahluwalia, Shirley Y.Y. Cheng, Nicholas J. Olson & Jennifer L. Stoner (2017), “Redefining Home: How Cultural Distinctiveness Affects the Malleability of In-Group Boundaries and Brand Preferences,” Journal of Consumer Research.
- Loken, Barbara, & Jennifer L. Stoner (2016), “Consumer Psychology,” in Harold Miller (ed.), The SAGE Encyclopedia of Theory in Psychology.
- Torelli, Carlos J. & Jennifer L. Stoner (2015), “Managing Cultural Equity: A Theoretical Framework for Building Iconic Brands in Globalized Markets,” in Deborah J. Macinnis and C. Whan Park (eds.), Review of Marketing Research: Brand Meaning Management.
- Torelli, Carlos J., Lisa Leslie, Jennifer L. Stoner, & Raquel Puente (2014), “Cultural Determinants of Status: Implications for Workplace Evaluations and Behaviors,” Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, Minneapolis, MN
Ph.D., Marketing-Consumer Behavior, June 2016
Wake Forest University, School of Business, Winston-Salem, NC
Master of Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing, May 2011
University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business, Notre Dame, IN
Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Marketing, May 2003
Marketing Strategy Intern, AirTran Airways, Atlanta, GA June 2010-August 2011
Membership Specialist, Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA, Harrisburg, PA April 2006-July 2009
Group Sales/Front End Mgr., College Football Hall of Fame, South Bend, IN May 2003-March 2006