Assistant Director, Programs, Wellness & Health Promotion
- Campus Recreation & Fitness Program Strategy, Risk Management/Safety Program, Student Employee Leadership Development, Program Assessment, INTERIM: RecSports & Recreational Esports Programs & Operations, Rock Wall Operations, & Culinary Corner Cooking Demo Program.
Stephanie joined the Wellness & Health Promotion team in 2011 serving as the Coordinator of Fitness, with oversight to the Group Exercise, Personal Training, Fitness Service Associates and Fitness Internship programs and student employees. She later on added the Culinary Corner programs. In 2017, Stephanie was promoted to oversee all Wellness Center Programs, including the CPR & First Aid program, Student Employment, and indirect oversight of the Intramural & Campus Recreation programs in addition to those named above.
Stephanie granduated from St Cloud Statue University in 2005 (BES) and earned her Master of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of North Dakota in 2008. She is a native of Gully, MN.
- Physical Activity
- Fitness Education
- Public Health
- Health and Wellbeing
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- USAW Sport Performance Coach
- AHA Certified BLS Instructor
- MASEA Student Employee Supervisor of the Year, 2018
Master of Science, Kinesiology, University of North Dakota, 2008
Bachelor of Elective Studies, Athletic Training, St. Cloud State, 2005
NIRSA: Leaders in Collegiate Recreation, Professional Member (2011 - Present)
- Recruitment Coordinator (2014 - 2018)
- William N. Wasson Student Leadership & Awards Committee (2018. 2021, 2022)
NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, Member (2019 - Present)
ACSM: American College of Sports Medicine, Member (2018- Present)
USAW: USA Weightlifting, Member (2015- Present)
ACHA: American College Health Association, Member (2021 - Present)