Master of Accountancy, University of North Dakota
Clinical Asst. Professor, Accountancy
- Taxation Strategies
- ACCT 411 - Business Income Taxation
- ACCT 410 - Federal Individual Income Tax
- ACCT 200 - Elements of Accounting I
- ACCT 301 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 201 - Elements of Accounting II
- ENTR 306 - Accounting and Finance Concepts for Entrepreneurs
- Financial Accounting
- Student motivation, values, and decision making.
- Taxation policy and implications.
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in ND
- Outstanding Faculty Advisor - 2014
- Bachelor of Science – August, 1992 - UND
- Bachelor of Accountancy – May, 2001 - UND
- Master of Accountancy – August, 2010 – UND
- Ph.D. in Higher Education - December, 2016 - UND
- Public accounting practice, regional firm, 14+ years.
- Non-profit board member (currently Treasurer) - Fall 2015 to present.
Dr. Gerszewski is a member of the ND Society of CPA's.