Healthy UND Coalition Tobacco Free UND Feedback Form
Accomplishments in 2007
- 2007 - Juice bar opens at Wellness Center (Dining/Residence Services, Wellness Center)
- January 2007 - WORKWELL Employee Wellness Program launched. (Wellness Center. President's Office)
- March 2007 - present - Nightlife Alcohol-free Programming began. (Adapt University Peers, Student Government, University Counseling Center, Wellness Center and other partners)
- April 2007 - President Kupchella announced UND will be a tobacco-free campus. (Office of the President , Healthy UND, Tobacco Free Campus Task Group, Student Health Services, Wellness Center, and partners)
- April 2007 - Student and Outreach Services began Stress Partnership Project. (Dean of Students, University Counseling Center, Wellness Center, Student Health Services)
- June 2007 - Developed Health and Wellness Presentation, Talk for the Ride Home Document, and Video for Incoming Freshman and Families (Healthy UND, University Counseling Center, Student Health Services, Wellness Center, and Student Services)
- Fall 2007 -present- U-Life Stress Management Pilot Project for incoming freshman (Student Success Center, University Counseling Center, Student Health Services, and Wellness Center)
- Fall 2007 - Graduate Student Stress Management Project (Graduate School, Dean of Student's Office, University Counseling Center, Student Health Services, Wellness Center)
- Fall 2007- present- On-line alcohol class (Adapt, University Counseling Center, Education and Human Development)
- September 2007 - "Know Your Numbers" employee wellness campaign (WORKWELL).
- September 2007- "Do You Wanna...Quit Tobacco" Cessation Awareness Campaign launched. (Wellness Center, Student Health Services)
- October 2007 - Wellness Center hires an Assistant Director for Nutrition and Wellness Programs who is also a Licensed Registered Dietitian.
- October 2007 - UND became a completely tobacco-free campus, including outdoor environments.
- October 2007 - "Do You Get It" Stress Management Web based awareness tool launched (Wellness Center, University Counseling Center, Student Health Services).
- October 2007- Sponsored book discussion on "Encouraging Authenticity and Spirituality in Higher Education" (Healthy UND Spirituality Committee)
- October 2007- UND was awarded the CEO Cancer Gold Standards (Office of the President, Wellness Center).
- December 2007- Conducted a Mental Health Resources Awareness Campaign for faculty and staff - (Healthy UND Mental Health Task Group, University Counseling Center)
- 2007 -present- Men's and Women's Health and Wellness Free Preventive Exams (Student Health)