- About the Priority Action Groups
- About the Steering Committee
- Mental Health
Robert H. Boyd Healthy UND Champion Award
The Healthy UND Coalition is always seeking nominations for the Robert H. Boyd Healthy UND Champion Award. Nomination materials may be downloaded by following this link:
2014 Nomination Form will be available in Spring 2014
The award recognizes the achievements of individuals, departments, or groups who have worked to improve health and wellness for students, faculty, and staff at the University of North Dakota.
The Robert H. Boyd Healthy UND Champion Award is named in recognition of a true champion of health and wellness, former UND Vice President of Student Affairs Dr. Robert Boyd. The award will be presented annually at the fall annual meeting of the Healthy UND Coalition.
UND is seeking nominations of individuals, departments, or groups from the campus community who have contributed significantly to healthier UND students, faculty, and staff.
Consideration will be given to those who have:
• Demonstrated work in partnership to promote healthy lifestyle choices by enhancing awareness, building skills, changing social norms, and creating a healthier environment
• Emphasized any or all 7 dimensions of wellness including: physical, emotional, social, spiritual, occupational, intellectual, and environmental
The nomination should briefly address the following:
• Why this individual, department, or group should be considered for this award
• Describe the nominee’s accomplishments.
• Describe the key outcomes and achievements of the program, policy, contribution, or initiative
Emphasis will be given to programs that demonstrate creativity, innovation, leadership, sustainability, and effectiveness.
For more information, please contact the Health and Wellness Hub, 701-777-2097.