Debit Account Feature (U Ca$h)
All students, faculty, and staff are eligible to open a debit account on their U Card.
To activate your Debit Account, you must fill out an Account Agreement and place a minimum of $25 in your account at the U Card Office.
There are several easy ways to deposit money into your U Card Account:
- Stop by the U Card Office - Memorial Union, Room 3 (lower level)
- Mail deposits to: (Check only - Credit/Debit car #'s are not accepted via mailed in deposits)
UND U Card Office
2901 University Avenue Stop 7155
Grand Forks, ND 58202-7155
- Call the U Card Office at (701) 777-2071 to charge by credit card
- ValuePort - Memorial Union (lower level)
For your convenience, ValuePort is available to add money to your debit account. ValuePort is similar to an ATM Machine, however, you insert cash into the machine and the amount is instantly credited to your debit account.
- Insert $1, $5, $10, $20
- Located in the lower level of Memorial Union
Students and family members are allowed to deposit funds into the account.
If you leave the University, either through graduation, withdrawal, or termination of employment, the balance in your U Ca$h account will be credited to your University Account through Student Account Services.