One-Stop Student Services
We're the ones who offer insight, answer questions, solve problems and provide invaluable information both online and in person. Think of us as your primary source of integrated customer service at UND.
One-Stop Student Services is a coordinated effort to guide you through Student Financial Aid and Student Account Services in a single, convenient location. We know your time is valuable so let us help you make the most of it. Our services can be accessed:
- In person on the second floor of Twamley Hall, Room 204
- Over the phone at 701.777.1234
- Through email at onestop@UND.edu
Our staff members are available 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Where We Can Help
Find help managing your academic schedule and career from offices and departments determined to help you succeed.
- Add or drop a class
- Withdraw from a class
Keeping your personal information up to date is important so we can contact you in case of emergency or to notify you of issues related to your account.
- Update personal information on file
- Update your U Card
Calculate the costs of your education and understand the easiest ways to submit payment.
- Review tuition and fees
- Understand residency requirements
- Learn how to pay your tuition
- Review payment instructions
Managing your money doesn't need to be a hassle. Our popular tools can help you spend less time on your finances and more time on your studies.
- Understand financial aid basics
- Apply for financial aid
- Access the scholarship database