One-Stop Student Services
Your One-Stop shop to help you with everything related to your educational finances.
One-Stop is specialized in assisting you with financial aid, billing, and payments. We are also able to help connect you to resources on campus for other questions you may have.
One-Stop Student Services is open and here to serve you. To promote the health and safety of all faculty, staff, and students, we have staff working on-campus and remotely. In an effort to maintain a COVID-resistant environment, we ask that you work with us virtually whenever possible.
The following services will be handled completely outside of our physical office:
- U Card - All U Card orders will be mailed and will not be available to pick up in our office.
- Registration Action Cards – Use the electronic Registration Action Form
- Submitting Required Documents - Submit documents electronically using the Secure File Drop, use mail, fax, or put in the Drop Box outside of our office. For verification documents, use the Verification Document Upload Form.
- Scholarship or Other Checks - Mail or use the Drop Box outside of our office to submit your checks.
Our forms page has many more options for services that can be managed without leaving your computer. If you are unsure whether or not you need to come into our office, just ask us!
Students are required to check-in before entering the second floor of Twamley Hall. If you arrive for assistance from One-Stop or for The Registrar's Office, access the portal from your phone or at the computer kiosk.You will be notified with a text or phone call once assistance is available. Depending on the service needed, a virtual appointment or phone appointment may be set up for you.
Check-In By Phone
- Access the Twamley check-in portal using the button below
- Select "UND SSO Login"
- Use our UND username and password - you may have to authenticate with Duo
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Click "Use the Same Number" or "Enter SMS Messaging Number"
- Click Create New Record and enter your name and email
- Click "Continue"
Connect With Us
Have a virtual “walk-in” appointment with one of our knowledgeable One-Stop Advisors using the live chat feature. You may also submit your questions to our email at onestop@UND.edu or give us a call at 701.777.1234. If you need more time to discuss your questions, we will be happy to set up a “face-to-face” appointment with a Student Finance Advisor via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Managing your money doesn't need to be a hassle. Our popular tools can help you spend less time on your finances and more time on your studies.
Connect With Academic & Career Services
Student Academic & Career services provide resources including tutoring, disability services, academic advising, and career engagement. Visit their website for more information or to schedule a virtual appointment.
Connect With The Registrar's Office
The Office of the Registrar assists students with registration, helps to maintain academic records, verifies transcripts, manages the course catalog, and assists with class scheduling. They offer several options to take care of business electronically or in-person. Visit their website for details.