One-Stop Student Services
We offer insight, answer questions and solve problems.
One-Stop Student Services will guide you through Student Financial Aid and Student Account Services in a single, convenient location.
Our services can be accessed:
- Through email at onestop@UND.edu
- In person on the second floor of Twamley Hall, Room 204
- Over the phone at 701.777.1234
Where We Can Help
Find help managing your academic schedule and career from offices and departments determined to help you succeed.
- Add or drop a class
- Withdraw from a class
Keeping your personal information up to date is important so we can contact you in case of emergency or to notify you of issues related to your account.
- Update personal information on file
- Update your U Card
Calculate the costs of your education and understand the easiest ways to submit payment.
- Review tuition and fees
- Understand residency requirements
- Learn how to pay your tuition
- Review payment instructions
Managing your money doesn't need to be a hassle. Our popular tools can help you spend less time on your finances and more time on your studies.