North Dakota Infection Prevention Conference
September 19 - Bismarck September 20 - Fargo
|September 19 - Bismarck||September 20 - Fargo|
|Radisson Hotel Bismarck||Radisson Blu Fargo|
|605 East Broadway Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501
|201 North 5th St
Fargo, ND 58102
The ND Infection Prevention Conference is a one-day conference intended to provide education in infection prevention to all front line staff (CNA, EVS, and other important roles) who have an interest in or responsibilities related to the infection prevention field in North Dakota and the surrounding areas.
Conference Registration - $25
Travel Reimbursement Also Available!
In an effort for expenses not to be a barrier to attending this valuable workshop, the North Dakota Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) plans to offer reimbursement. HHS plans to reimburse up to $244 per attendee for mileage and one night lodging.
If you would like to be considered for travel reimbursement, please indicate so when prompted on the registration form.
- Identify important components of a successful facility-wide infection prevention program
- Learn to evaluate and recommend updates to protocols for Infection Control and Prevention processes
- Discuss the role of infection prevention for CNAs, CMAs, EVS staff, Dietary Staff, Activity Staff, Ancillary Staff - It takes a team!
Who Should Attend?
All frontline staff with an interest in or responsibilities related to infection prevention as part of their duties.
- How to Outsmart Germs
- Hand Hygiene and Glove Use-Easy, Right?
- Selecting Correct Disinfectants - Or Does it Matter?
- Clean, Sanitize or Disinfect?
- Strategies to tackle Healthcare Hygiene
- Respiratory Hygiene, Cough Etiquette and Reporting Illnesses - Why all the Hype?
Thank You to Our Vendors and Sponsors!
- Buckeye International
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- PDI Healthcare
- UND Center for Rural Health