Education Degrees | UND
Knowledge is Power
Let's change the world.
Teachers shape the future of our world. At the University of North Dakota, we understand the importance of providing our future educators with the tools needed to prepare the next generations of our world for success. UND offers a variety of education degrees, both online and on-campus, which allow you to specialize your skills to fit the students you wish to educate.
Early Childhood Education (B.S.Ed.)
Get your degree at one of the best early childhood education programs in the nation.
- Students have direct involvement with children in more than 60% of the courses.
- Enroll in early childhood education courses prior to admission to the program.
- All classes are capped at 25 students, meaning you'll receive individual attention.
Elementary Education (B.S.Ed.)
Immerse yourself in teaching and prepare for a rewarding career educating children ages 6-14.
- Work directly with students in diverse schools and communities. Gain insight by presenting and reviewing practice lessons with your peers.
- Learn and teach with innovative and interactive digital technologies.
- Spend a semester abroad taking elementary education courses and learning about international education.
Secondary Education (B.S.Ed.)
Guide teens by teaching them and helping them find their interests, now and for their future.
- Get connected with local volunteer opportunities at area schools, adding to your teaching experience, building your resume, and creating professional networks.
- Become a subject expert in areas such as English, Sciences, Social Studies, Mathematics, Music, Foreign Languages and Art.
- Get continued support after graduation to complete materials needed to obtain teaching licenses and/or endorsements.