- Center for Instructional and Learning Technologies
- Tech Support
- Aerospace File Storage
Aerospace Help Desk
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F
After Hours Emergency:
Aerospace File Sharing/Storage
- When possible, use the common (k:) drive shared by your department or other existing shared drives.
- For FTP server instructions, please contact Aerospace Help Desk.
- Files smaller than 30MB may be sent through email.
- The U-Drive is available to all students, faculty, and staff for data storage.
- Each U-Drive account contains 1GB of space and can be accessed using computers in UND computer labs, through Citrix, or remotely from https://udrive.und.edu.
- For more information regarding U-Drive, visit UND Tech Support.
- Please note that when mapping to U-Drive from a computer tied to the Aerospace domain, you must add ad.und.edu for the UND domain upon login.