Student Presentation Competition
- Abstracts must be submitted no later than August 30
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students
- Participants in the student competition may compete in only one of the following categories: (1) best graduate student presentation or (2) best undergraduate student presentation.
- All papers entered into the student competition must report on original research conducted primarily by the student presenting the work
- All student competitors must register for the Geospatial Summit and submit an abstract according to the abstract instructions. Please indicate that you are entering the student competition by writing UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT or GRADUATE STUDENT in the Affiliation field of the abstract submission form
- Papers will be judged based on content, organization, and quality of oral presentation
- First place winners in each category (graduate or undergraduate oral presentation) will receive a $150 cash prize and certificate. Second place winners in each category will receive a $75 prize and certificate