Business Builders Workshops
The SBA North Dakota District Office along with resource partners ND SBDC, SCORE, VBOC of the Dakotas, ND Women's Business Center, the West Central MN SBDC is excited to bring you Business Builders Workshops.
For the time being, our Business Builders Workshops across the state are consolidating efforts and offering virtual events for the coming months. Resource partners from across the state are working together to bring you training events to help during current circumstances and beyond. We look forward to having you join us online and will be back to in-person events as soon as conditions support it.
- Business Builder Workshop: What's New With Government Contracting - Oct 10
- Business Builder Workshop: New Year, New Review - Dec 12
Thank you for your interest in the Business Builders Workshop On-Demand Recordings. Please complete the registration and select all recordings you wish to view. We will then send you an email for each link.
- Atomic Marketing
- Learn The Prevalence of Disability and Why Access Matters
- Using ChatGPT in Business
- Quarterly Planning and Issue Management
- Cybersecurity on a Small Business Budget
- Pricing and Creating Value
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Last Minute Marketing for Holiday Sales
- BONUS: Venture Capital
- Importance of Digital Video Marketing
- An Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Small Business Benefits Packages
- The Importance of Having a BAIL Team
- Budgeting for Success
- Marketing on a Small Budget
- Personalized Marketing
- Steps to Business Success Marketing
- Maximizing the Value of Your Business
- Shop North Dakota
- Offering Quality Products & Making a Profit - for Restaurants
- Turn Your Side Hustle or Hobby Into a Small Business That Fits Your Lifestyle!
- Entrepreneur's Transformation Guide: Moving from Feeling Overwhelmed to Being in Control
- Do I have to collect sales tax for all internet sales?
- How to Become the Employer of Choice – How to Recruit and Keep Employees
- What's the Score? Credit Reports and Scores at a Glance
- Business Entities and Limited Liability Protection
- Creating Video that Stands Out in the Digital Age
- Connect with Customers & Manage Your Business Remotely
- Doing Business with the Federal Government
- Business Planning using a Bubble Chart Road Map