Support student development while developing a consistent pipeline of future leaders into your company.
The Accelerate to Industry approach includes opportunities to directly interact with UND’s talented and diverse graduate and postdoctoral communities through targeted, meaningful recruitment activities that we tailor to your company’s needs.
A2i modules also provide companies with platforms to collaborate with UND. You'll directly participate in the education of graduate and postdoctoral researchers to demonstrate key competencies highly valued by industry companies, including the following:
- Leadership, communication and teamwork
- Corporate cultural awareness and cross-cultural competence
- Market and technology evaluation
- Intellectual property and regulatory affairs
- Research commercialization
We tailor the program’s content, project work, and activities to the topics that best suit the needs of our corporate members and prepare our students for the workforce. Furthermore, A2i provides our members with a meaningful and robust engagement experience for recruitment from a diverse pool of our most talented graduate and postdoctoral researchers from across all disciplines and colleges at UND.
Corporate members work with the director to co-create the A2i programming. Likewise, A2i’s communication team works with our industry members to build advertising campaigns that attract the top talent at UND.
We offer targeted recruiting services that are tailored to our industry member’s hiring needs. We host networking events and also work with sponsors to facilitate on-site interviewing of program participants.
All tiers include the features of previous tiers
- 1 Immersion Week Lunch Leadership presentation
- 1 Industry Team Practicum project
- 1 Additional site visit
- Featured company exhibit/booth on display throughout the entire Immersion Week
- Additional Immersion Week presentation
- 1 Site visit
- Quarterly meetings with A2i Leadership Teeming
- Breakfast Leadership talk
- 1 Immersion Week presentation
- Tier II registration for the Immersion Week Company Fair
- Develop strategic plan for long-term talent acquisitions
- Small advertisement in brochure and presentations
- Onsite campus interview accommodations
- Exhibit/booth space during the entire Immersion Week
- Tier I registration for the Immersion Week Company Fair
- A2i participant resumes and biographical sketches sent in a portfolio book
- A2i targeted recruitment support service for internships, job positions and other hiring needs
12% increase in participant interest after the company participates in Immersion WeekAccelerate to Industry™Founded by the NC State University Graduate School