Faculty & Staff
UND's faculty and staff are the heart of the School of Graduate Studies.
World-renowned research. Experiential learning. A high quality curriculum. Faculty and staff that teach Graduate School courses are leaders make the University of North Dakota a special place.
- GradStats Database (Connection to UND network is required in order to access.)
- Graduate Faculty Constitution
- Graduate Mentoring and Advising Handbook
- List of Graduate Faculty by Department
- List of Graduate Faculty by Name
- Department Criteria for Graduate Faculty Nominations
- Final Report on Candidate - Thesis, Dissertation, MFA Professional Exhibition | Sample Form
- Final Report on Candidate - Non-Thesis, DPT, Specialist Diploma | Sample Form
- Removal of In-Progress Grade - Campus Connection eForm
- Click on the eForms tile; click on Registrar's Office and select Admin-Removal In-Prog Grade