Advance your career training with Accelerate to Industry.
The Accelerate to Industry (A2i) program helps UND graduate students and postdocs obtain the workforce skills, knowledge, and experience they need to be successful in dynamic industry career paths. In Accelerate to Industry, we use the term “industry” as an umbrella term encompassing business, government, and nonprofit companies and agencies.
Participants will explore the ample employment opportunities within a range of industry, government, and nonprofit entities locally, regionally, and nationally, and will develop the business, leadership, and communication skills that companies seek.
- Build a program that bridges the gap between academic training and workforce needs
- Prepare UND graduate students and postdocs for the wide range of available industry careers
- Help our graduate students secure applied internship and research experiences leading to industry jobs
Upcoming A2i Modules and Events
Engage with A2i at all stages of your graduate career. Start with the Industry Job Search Strategies module in your first year and then finish with Industry Immersion as you complete your degree.
All graduate students are invited and encouraged to participate in our upcoming A2i modules and events.
- Chris Nelson, Dean, School of the Graduate Studies
- Julie Bean, Director of Graduate Student Engagement & Gershman Graduate Center