2023 ND Water & Pollution Control Conference
October 17-19, 2023 - Alerus Center, Grand Forks
The ND Water and Pollution Control Conference is an annual conference organized for educational and scientific advancement of water, wastewater, public works, and stormwater systems. The purpose of the conference is to promote and encourage the exchanging of ideas and experience among attendees, protection of the public health, and operator education and certification.
- Advancement of the knowledge of design, construction, operation and management of water and wastewater systems
- Promotion and encouragement, through annual meetings or otherwise, of an exchange of information and experience among its membership
- Promotion and encouragement of the protection of public health and improved environment through the construction and efficient operation of water supply and wastewater treatment facilities
- Promotion of water and wastewater system operator certification programs
- Individuals who are involved in water, wastewater, stormwater, or public works
Winter Maintenance Operator Certificate Workshop
The North Dakota Chapter of APWA will be providing a Winter Maintenance Operator Certificate Workshop before the NDWPCC kicks off. The Winter Maintenance Operator Certificate is for those “behind the wheel” during winter maintenance events. This workshop is designed to:
- Provide a basic understanding of winter operations
- Increase operator understanding of winter materials and how they work
- Provide an overview of winter equipment and its upkeep
- Encourage enhanced communication between fleet personnel and operators
- Discuss winter operations for operators
- Date – October 17, 2023
- Time – 7AM-8AM check-in, 8AM to 12:30PM class.
- Location – Alerus Center - 1000 South 42nd St, Grand Forks, North Dakota 58201
- Cost - $50
- Register here today!