2022 ND Water & Pollution Control Conference
October 11 - 13, 2022 Bismarck Hotel - Bismarck, ND
The ND Water and Pollution Control Conference is an annual conference organized for educational and scientific advancement of water, wastewater, public works, and stormwater systems. The purpose of the conference is to promote and encourage the exchanging of ideas and experience among attendees, protection of the public health, and operator education and certification.
- Advancement of the knowledge of design, construction, operation and management of water and wastewater systems
- Promotion and encouragement, through annual meetings or otherwise, of an exchange of information and experience among its membership
- Promotion and encouragement of the protection of public health and improved environment through the construction and efficient operation of water supply and wastewater treatment facilities
- Promotion of water and wastewater system operator certification programs
- Individuals who are involved in water, wastewater, stormwater, or public works
- American Cast Iron Pipe Co.
- Apex Engineering Group
- Backflow Prevention Services
- Bartlett & West
- Bolten & Menk, Inc.
- Braun Intertec Corporation
- CC Steel
- Coating Resources, Inc.
- Contech Engineered Solutions, LLC
- Core & Main
- Dakota Pump and Control
- Dakota Supply Group
- ESS Brothers & Sons, Inc.
- Ferguson Waterworks
- Granse/Trio Sales LLC
- Great Northern Environmental, LLC
- Hawkins, Inc.
- Houston Engineering, Inc.
- Interstate Engineering
- KLJ Engineering
- KLM Engineering, Inc.
- Larson Data Communications, Inc.
- LRE Water
- McWane Ductile
- Minnesota Valley Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Moore Engineering, Co.
- ND Public Finance Authority
- ND Sewage Pump & Lift Station Service Company, Inc.
- ND Rural Water Systems Association
- Power Process Equipment
- TEAM LAB
- Treatment Resources, Inc.
- USDA Rural Development
- William E Young Co.