Attending a Grad Expo can help you take care of the details to ensure your commencement experience will be one of the most memorable days of your life.
Graduating? Purchase cap and gown, diploma frames and visit with vendors.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Top 10 Reasons You Should Attend the Graduation Expo
- Request any ceremony-related disability accommodations for graduates and guests and get all of your graduation questions answered
- Check out party platters and catering options available through University Catering.
- Take a guided walk through the Chester Fritz Auditorium and see where you will go on commencement day.
- Visit with the School of Graduate Studies reps about post-graduate options at UND, including online.
- Discover how Career Services can help you in your job search.
- Visit with the UND Alumni Association and Foundation about services available to new graduates and ways to keep in touch with UND
- Visit with Financial Aid about student loans and payments.
- Verify your personal and degree information with the Registrar's Office.
- Purchase (undergraduate candidates) your cap, gown, and tassel or rent (graduate candidates) your cap/tam, gown, hood, and tassel. Order a class ring or diploma frame (20% off diploma frames) and purchase graduation announcements.
- Win door prizes and enjoy refreshments!