Why UND Online?
Work on your Conflict Mediation Certificate online at UND.
Flexible Online Courses
Take online courses on your schedule. Depending on your instructor, you’ll learn online through lesson modules, streaming video content, virtual libraries, posted lectures, and online discussion boards. Your learning typically revolves around materials that can be accessed on your own time within a set time frame.
If you need to balance work, family and other commitments, this flexible online course format will work for you.
While the majority of your courses are offered online, you’ll come to campus to complete portions of the program. Here, you’ll extend and apply the knowledge you’ve learned online through hands-on activities. Our students find tremendous value in having the opportunity to personally interact with their instructors and fellow students.
Leaders in Online Education
Reportedly high alumni salaries and job placement rates, coupled with affordable in-state online tuition rates makes UND a best value university for online education. UND's breadth of online programs rivals all other non-profit universities in the upper Midwest making UND the largest online university in the region.
No matter how you customize your online experience, you’ll get the same top-quality education as any other on-campus student.
- Same degree. Earn an online degree that’s fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Your transcript and diploma are exactly the same as our on-campus students.
- Same classes. You’ll take courses from UND professors, start and end the semesters at the same time and take the same classes as a student on campus.
- Real interaction. You can ask questions, get feedback and regularly connect with your professors, peers and professionals in the field.
- Your own academic advisor. As an invaluable go-to, they’re focused on you, your personal success and your future career.
- Free online tutoring. We're here to help at no cost. Plus, get access to a variety of other online study resources.
- Unlimited academic coaching. Need support to achieve your academic goals or feeling stumped by a tough course? We'll help with everything from stress and time management to improving your memory to achieve higher test scores.
- Full access to a whole lot more. Dig into virtual research from the Chester Fritz Library. Improve your writing skills with online help from the UND Writing Center. Get online access to career services, veteran and military services, financial services and more.