Forensic Psychology (Certificate)
Study one of the fastest-growing specialty areas in psychology.
A certificate in Forensic Psychology will provide students an overview of applying psychological theory, knowledge, skills and competencies to the civil and criminal justice systems.
- Program type:
- Certificates/Programs - Undergraduate
- On-campus or online
- Est. time to complete:
- 1 year
- Credit hours:
Why Study Forensic Psychology at UND?
Forensic psychology is a rapidly growing specialty area in psychology. Through the certificate program at the University of North Dakota, you will:
- Gain knowledge of psychological concepts and theories.
- Learn about analytical, statistical and evaluation skills.
- Review communication skills necessary in forensic settings.
- Gain a better understanding of our legal system.