Practitioner Certificate in Nutrition Care for the CDM, CFPP
A 45 hour CE course, that takes an in-depth look at Nutrition Care and earns all your CE's for your 3-year certification period to maintain your credential.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $299, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the UND Training video presentation and additional learning videos found in the course
- Read and review the additional learning resources found in each lesson
- Complete each of the learning activities & quiz for each lesson
- Print your certificate of completion for your records
Course at a Glance
- Practitioner Certificate in Nutrition Care for the CDM, CFPP takes in-depth look at Nutrition Care. It covers the ethical standards for clinical documentation, food safety & sanitation compliance vignettes, and a deeper dive into the nutrition care and the power of the pen focusing on communication in charting.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion 45 hours of CE (1 hour of ethics, 9 hours of sanitation & safety and 35 hours of general CE) to meet your 3-year certification period.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.