Practitioner Certificate in Sanitation for the CDM, CFPP
A 45 hour CE course, that takes an in-depth look at sanitation and safety for health care and earns all your CE's for your 3-year certification period to maintain your credential.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $299, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the UND Training video presentation and additional learning videos found in the course
- Read and review the additional learning resources found in each lesson
- Complete each of the learning activities & quiz for each lesson
- Print your certificate of completion for your records
Course at a Glance
- Practitioner Certificate in Sanitation for the CDM, CFPP takes in depth look at sanitation and safety for health care. It covers the ethical standards for the Dietary Manager Practitioner in Sanitation, sanitation regulation vignettes, and a deeper dive into the federal agencies and regulations that govern food safety and sanitation in healthcare, focusing on the foodservice operation.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion 45 hours of CE (1 hour of ethics, 9 hours of sanitation & safety and 35 hours of general CE) to meet your 3-year certification period.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.