Budgeting 101: Using the Menu to Control Costs
A two hour CE course that discusses the determinants in menu costing.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $25, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Budgeting 101: Using the Menu to Control Costs helps you list the determinants in menu costing, management tools that impact nutrition supplements, taste testing of menu products and determining a make or buy decision.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have 6 months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.