Budgeting 101: Skills for Effective Foodservice Budgeting - The Complete Course
A 10 hour CE course that combines all four Budgeting 101 topics into one complete course.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $100, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete graded learning activities that will advance your knowledge, sharpen your skills and directly apply to your professional practice.
- Complete a quiz at the end of the course.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- This course combines all four of the topics of the individual Budgeting 101 into one longer course. In addition, you will have some added "real life" applications of the concepts learned to enhance your budgeting skills in your own facility. There are projects that you will complete to become more efficient in the overall budgeting process.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for 10 hours of CE.
- When you bundle the courses into this course, you get 2 "free" hours of CE credits.
- You have 6 months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.