Professional Communication in a Virtual World
A four hour CE course designed to identify various digital/virtual communication platforms and benefits.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $50, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete graded learning activities that will advance your knowledge, sharpen your skills and directly apply to your professional practice.
- Complete a quiz at the end of the course.
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- This course is designed to identify various digital virtual communication platforms and the benefits of using each one. You will also learn about security and privacy guidelines for using virtual communication platforms. You will then explore and use one of these platforms to its full capacity by planning, preparing and facilitating a meeting or presentation using a virtual meeting platform.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for four hours of CE.
- You have 6 months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.