Ethics as a Daily Practice
A two hour CE course, that discusses your role in making every day ethical choices.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- With independent study courses you can enroll anytime and work at your own pace.
- Course cost is $25, which includes tuition and online learning materials.
In this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Ethics as a Daily Practice is a two hour CE course, that discusses your role in making every day ethical choices, assists you in applying the Ethical Decision Making Model to objectively respond to ethical dilemmas, and identifies ethical dilemmas in your life and practice objective solutions.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.